100% polyester fabric featuring a unique coating.
SEAL Pure Color Mambo Fabric 54 in x 82 ft 6318042
SEAL Pure Color Mambo Fabric 54 in x 82 ft 6318042. Mambo Fabric is a 9 oz, 100% polyester fabric featuring a unique coating that provides for the highest color brilliance and the deepest, richest blacks. Its distinctive characteristics make it an outstanding choice for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor displays, including store signage, backlit displays, murals, trade show graphics, POP displays, tent sides, outdoor banners for festivals or concerts and theatrical backdrops. This product is designed for printing with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV printers.
- Store signage
- Backlit displays
- Display frames
- Trade show graphics
- POP displays
- Tent sides
- Theatrical displays
- Soft hand Textile is not stiff like PVC
- Looks and feels like a textile
- Outdoor durability
- Multiple product applications
- Can use this product in any environment
- Heavy weight Greater opacity
- Richer looking fabric
- Better graphics
- Reduced Curl
- High color brilliance
- Greater range of printing possibilities
- Better images, less waste
- Weight – 9 oz/yd2 (290 gsm)
- Gloss level – matte
- Thickness – 15 mil (390 μ)
- Tear strength – 453/489 N/15mm
- Thread – 100% polyester 330/167 dtex
- Weave – heavy linen
- Outdoor durability – 6 months
- Roland – Excellent compatibility with solvent & eco solvent printers.
- HP – Excellent compatibility with solvent, eco solvent and latex printers.
- Mimaki – Excellent compatibility with solvent inks, moderate performance with eco-solvent inks.
- Mutoh – Excellent compatibility with eco solvent printers.