A lightweight 5 oz polyester textile with a removable and repositionable adhesive
SEAL Pure Color Fresco AdTex 24 in x 100 ft 6318058
SEAL Pure Color Fresco AdTex 24 in x 100 ft 6318058. Fresco AdTex is a lightweight 5 oz polyester textile with a removable and repositionable adhesive. It features a special inkjet coating that provides excellent imaging with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-curable inks. Set your creativity free with Fresco and create grand wall murals by tiling multiple panels together; easily install fresh, new retail graphics, without a wrinkle or bubble – even if you’re an amateur; and print, contour cut and stick all kinds of fun decals to enliven any space. The bright white, matte fabric reduces glare from interior lighting; cuts cleanly, without fraying; and offers enough opacity to hide almost any surface you’re covering.
- Wall murals and decals
- POP and retail signage
- Any job requiring easy, worry-free, self adhesive graphics applications (even when used by novice / untrained installers
- Removable, repositionable adhesive, ideally suited for temporary wall graphic applications, up to 3 months,.
- Premium inkjet coating provides crisp, vibrant images from a variety of ink sets.
- Will not crease or crack if material is folded, even with the liner removed during application.
- Opaque, matte surface reduces glare and limits bleed through from covered surfaces.
- Eco Solvent
- Media Solvent Inkjet Receptive Coated Woven Polyester
- Thickness 5 mil
- Weight 5 oz/yd2
- Adhesive Type Removable, Repositionable Pressure Sensitive Polyacrylate Adhesive
- pH-value Approx. 7, neutral
- Weight (g/m2) 23 ± 2
- Adhesive Strength (N/25 mm) 10 min:> 0.5 24h:> 2.0 PSTC 101A
- Release Liner
- Type Siliconized Polycoated Bleached Kraft
- Thickness 4.5 mil
- Weight (lb/rm) 62
- Handling/Storage Conditions 15° to 27°C / 60° to 80°F; 40 to 65% relative humidity
- Application Temperature 40° to 100°F
- HP Latex L25500 & L26500 Printers Use the HP Light Textile Display Banner as your media setting.
- Recommended Heat Settings: Pre, platen, and post heat: 41ºC, 38ºC, 42ºC.
- Printable roll to roll in a variety of modes 540x720/Production up to 720x1440/Highest Quality.
- Use a default cast vinyl profile and high quality setting as a starting point.
- Roland users: select MCVP (Matte Calendared Vinyl), high quality, as a starting point .