Print Guard UV is a family of laminating films that feature superb ultraviolet protection.
SEAL Print Guard UV Gloss 38 in x 150 ft Z2049
SEAL Print Guard UV Gloss 38 in x 150 ft Z2049. Print Guard-UV – Perfect for ink jet, photographic and plain paper media, Print Guard-UV laminating films are heat-activated laminates that offer ultraviolet protection and bond to a wide range of surfaces. SEAL Print Guard UV Gloss is constructed with a high grade, ultra clear polyester film and a low activation temperature (185-195° F) solvent adhesive. Ideal for use on a wide range of media, Print Guard UV Gloss offers excellent UV protection and image enhancement with an ultimate gloss finish.
- Constructed with a high grade, ultra clear polyester film that features superb ultraviolet protection.
- Low activation temperatures (185° F – 195° F) and an aggressive solvent acrylic adhesive.
- Offers excellent UV protection and image enhancement with an ultimate gloss finish.
- For use on a wide range of medias and display applications.
- Can be applied with any SEAL multi-temperature roller laminator.
Film Type: Heat-Activated Laminating Film
Thickness: 2 Mil
Roll Width: 38″
Roll Length: 150′
Film Finish: Gloss
Operating Temperature: 185° F – 195° F