ClearJet Original A2000 is a solvent-based liquid laminates for use on water-based inks and substrates.
Marabu ClearJet Original Type BR Semi Gloss (4 gallons per case) 360359402
Marabu ClearJet Original Type BR Semi Gloss (4 gallons per case) 360359402. ClearJet is an inexpensive way to protect your prints, fine art, signs, banners, photographic output, awnings and other products. It is an easy to apply clear coating and does not require extensive equipment. Use ClearJet on most substrates, including canvas, vinyl (enamel receptive and non enamel receptive), banners, fiberglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. FA (Fine Art) series is made to penetrate the canvas, making the ink/media combination more flexible. It does not cause discoloration or color shifts and does not react with the ink jet receptive layer of most fine art canvas.
- Use instead of film laminates
- Contains state-of-the-art UV inhibitors and light stabilizers
- High performance – Excellent exterior durability
- Enhances color
- Highly flexible
- Provides resistance against chemicals and water
- Protects from abrasion and marring
- Will not yellow
- Use on digital output: piezo, electrostatic, thermal, pigmented ink, dye-based and UV inks
- Excellent for water-sensitive inks and Media
- Excellent on vehicle and fleet graphics