An inexpensive way to protect your prints, fine art, signs, banners, photographic images.
Marabu ClearJet Original Type BR for Brush or Roll Application
$265.00 – $499.00
Marabu ClearJet Original Type BR for Brush or Roll Application. ClearJet is an inexpensive way to protect your prints, fine art, signs, banners, photographic output, awnings and other products. It is an easy to apply clear coating and does not require extensive equipment. Use ClearJet on most substrates, including canvas, vinyl (enamel receptive and non enamel receptive), banners, fiberglass, wood, metal, plastic, and paper. FA (Fine Art) series is made to penetrate the canvas, making the ink/media combination more flexible. It does not cause discoloration or color shifts and does not react with the ink jet receptive layer of most fine art canvas.
- State-of-the-Art UV Inhibitors
- Chemicals & water resistant
- Protects from abrasion and marring
- Will Not Yellow
- Piezo, Electrostatic, Thermal, Pigmented Ink, and Dye-Based
- Excellent for Water-Sensitive Inks, Media, Materials, and Products
- Excellent on Vehicle and Fleet Graphics
- Pigmented Ink, and Dye-Based
For use with water-sensitive ink/media combinations.