An easy to apply clear coating and does not require extensive equipment.
Marabu ClearJet Fine Art Type BR for Brush or Roll Application Gloss (4 gallons per case) 360359301
Marabu ClearJet Fine Art Type BR for Brush or Roll Application (4 gallons per case) 360359301. ClearJet is a solvent-based Liquid Laminate for dye-based inks and water-sensitive ink / media combinations. ClearJet is an inexpensive way to protect your fine art prints and photographic output. It is an easy to apply clear coating and does not require extensive equipment. FA (Fine Art) series is made to penetrate the canvas, making the ink/media combination more flexible. It does not cause discoloration or color shifts and does not react with the ink jet receptive layer of most fine art canvas.
- Use instead of film laminates
- Contains state-of-the-art UV inhibitors and light stabilizers
- High performance – Excellent exterior durability
- Enhances color
- Highly flexible
- Provides resistance against chemicals and water
- Protects from abrasion and marring
- Will not yellow
- Use on digital output: piezo, electrostatic, thermal, pigmented ink, dye-based and UV inks
- Excellent for water-sensitive inks and Media
- Excellent on vehicle and fleet graphics