A production laminator designed for commercial printing or in-house production environments.
GBC Discovery 80 High Speed 31 inch Laminator 1711710
GBC Discovery 80 High Speed 31 inch Laminator 1711710. The GBC Discovery 80 High Speed 31″ Laminator is a production laminator designed for commercial printing or in-house production environments. It is four times faster than most office laminators. The unique crowned rollers and infrared heating system provide optimum output quality even at higher speeds. The Discovery 80 is a free-standing, heat shoe laminator with exclusive infrared heating, independent top and bottom temp controls, programmable job settings and on-the-fly adjustments. Handles up to 10mil on rolls up to 2000″.
- Memory function convenienty saves and recalls up to nine different set-up positions for speed and temperature.
- Swing away heat shoes allow for safe and easy cleaning. Teflon coating reduces film scratching.
- Variable film speed control from one to twenty feet per minute.
- Handles rolls up to 2000 feet for continuous operation
- Standard 2-1/4″ core easily adapts for 1″ and 3″ core film
- Easy to read LCD panel displays temperature, speed, job settings, ready and wait controls.
- Rolling stand with locking casters.
- Accomodates posters up to 31″ wide or two-up 12″ x 18″ sheets
- Film Width: Maximum 31″
- Film Gauge: 1.5 mil through 10 mil
- Film Length: 2000′ rolls of 1.5 mil, 2-1/4″ core
- Film Speed: Variable up to 20′ per minute
- Dimensions: 45″ W x 24.5″ L x 44.5″ H
- Warranty: 90 Day Manufacturer
- Weight: 265lbs
- Power: 230V, 15 amps, NEMA 6-15 recepticle UL, CE, CSA Approved