The Catena 65 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency.
GBC Catena 65 Thermal and Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator 1715845
GBC Catena 65 Thermal and Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator 1715845. The Catena 65 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your small print shop, office or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more.
Laminator Type: Roll
Core Diameter: 1″ and 2.25″
Laminating Speed: 12″ – 102″ per minute
Maximum Document Width: 27″
Film Type: NAP I, NAP II
Warm-up time (minutes): 10
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 27 wide, including posters, signage, maps, POP displays and more.
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to 1/4 thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1′ – 8 1/2′ per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees. Machine includes a fan for longer runs.
- Machine is 35 x 14 x 21″ in size. Includes a 90 day warranty.
- Laminator is compatible with GBC Standard Temp roll film or Low Temp roll film: 1.5 to 10 mil thickness, 27″ max roll width, 1″ or 2 1/4″ core