A production heat shoe laminator.
GBC 5031TS Roll Laminator 1711718
GBC 5031TS Roll Laminator 1711718. A production heat shoe laminator designed in combination with thermally heated nip rollers, the GBC 5031TS, provides proper heat at higher speeds. It includes many labor-saving features such as edge slitters and job memory recall. Laminates film to 10 mil thick. Use as a stand-alone unit or combine with the 5031 Feeder and 5031 Cutter for maximum productivity. Designed for commercial printing or in-house production environments, the 5031TS is six times faster than office laminators and can handle paper stock ranging from 20 lb. bond to 24 pt. cover stock. For best results, use with GBC Nap-Lam I, Nap-Lam II and Hi-Tac films.
- Film speed: 4 to 35 feet per minute
- Maximum film width: 31″
- Film gauge: 1.5 mil to 10 mil
- Accommodates 10″ diameter rolls for fewer film changes on long runs
- Three slitters allow edge and center slitting of 2-up jobs
- Adjustable excess film rewinds prevent scrap from winding onto pull rollers or cluttering the floor
- UL listed safety features include interlocking safety shield to protect operators from heat shoe.
- Speed: 4-35 fpm
- Power Requirements: 230 V, 30 A
- Warranty: 90 days labor & 1 year parts
- Safety Certification: C/UL listed
- Cold Lamination: No
- Film Type: Nap-Lam, Nap-Lam II, Hi-Tac
- Film Thickness: 1.5-10 mil
- Rollers: 1
- Film Shafts: 2 unwinds, 1 scrap rewind
- Maximum Sheet Size: 30″ x unlimited
- Minimum Sheet Size: 1″ x 4″
- Maximum Roll Size: Up to 3,000′ of 1.7 mil