Large format rolling trimmer designed for performance and accuracy.
Dahle Model 448S Premium LF Rolling Trimmer with Stand 51 1/8 in – 3880015
Dahle Model 448S Premium LF Rolling Trimmer with Stand 51 1/8 in – 3880015. Dahle now offers a line of large format rolling trimmers designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. This 448S Premium LF Rolling Trimmer with Stand offers a cutting capacity of 20 sheets of paper at a time as well as mat board. This performance is made possible by a thick walled aluminum guide rod which provides maximum strength with minimal side movement of the cutting head. These commercial grade trimmers are perfect for cutting oversize paper, large format images, and press sheets. A metal stand with paper catch offers a stable and secure mounting solution for the trimmer. This stand also maximizes floor space while providing an optimal and comfortable height for trimming.
Rolling Trimmers are the new generation of paper cutters. Designed for safety and accuracy, the round cutting blade is encased in a protective housing that virtually eliminates the chance of personal injury. The rotary action of the blade allows the trimmer to cut in either direction and sharpen it’s blade along the way. It’s this self sharpening action that produces a clean burr-free cut and guarantees many years of smooth precise cutting.
Cut Length: 51 1/8″
Sheet Capacity: 20 Sheets
Dimensions: 59″ x 15 1/8″
Weight: 120 lbs.
- Ground steel blade is encased in a protective housing for safety
- Cuts up to 20 sheets of paper at a time
- Bidirectional blade is self-sharpening and maintains a perfectly honed edge
- German engineered for precision and accuracy
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Includes stand to provide optimal height for trimming and maximize floor space
|Dimensions||60 × 16 × 7 in|