A conformable cast cold laminate with optically clear, pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Clear Focus CurvaLam Optically Clear Cast Vinyl Overlaminating Film 60 in x 100 ft CFCVL60X100
Clear Focus CurvaLam Optically Clear Cast Vinyl Overlaminating Film 60 in x 100 ft CFCVL60X100. 3-mil optically clear cast PVC, conformable, pressure-sensitive (cold) overlaminate with clear release liner. CurvaLam is a clear gloss, highly conformable, PVC film designed for overlaminating CLEAR FOCUS One Way Vision window graphics and other printed media. CurvaLam is coated on one side with an ultra-clear permanent, solvent acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and supported by a clear polyester release liner. The product is designed for long-term outdoor, fleet or vehicle graphics on flat, curved or riveted surfaces. Additional UV protection is built into the overlaminating film to help resist color fade caused by ultraviolet light.
- 3-mil optically clear cast PVC, conformable, pressure-sensitive (cold) overlaminate with clear release liner.
- CurvaLam is made of high quality, 100% polymeric face stock.
- CurvaLam is rated for outdoor durability up to 2 years for external applications and 5 years for internal applications.
- Protective overlaminate for CLEAR FOCUS One Way Vision™ calendered window graphics films.
- Also compatible with cast print media.
- Glass or transparent surfaces that are flat or have simple curves.
- Superior clarity
- UV protection
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Very good outdoor durability
- Good resistance to salt water, cleaning solution, etc.