Retro Reflective Film for permanent and temporary traffic signage.
Avery Dennison T-1500-750-R PERM SF Green 24 in x 50 yds A020217
Avery Dennison T-1500-750-R PERM SF Green 24 in x 50 yds A020217. Avery Dennison T-1500 Series beaded Engineering Grade Retro reflective Film for permanent and temporary traffic signage, is a high-quality, durable, enclosed lens retro reflective material with a pressure sensitive adhesive. T-1500 Series sheeting is an Omni-Directional beaded film. This feature benefits agencies by providing confidence that all signs will perform with uniform visual reflectivity at all sign face orientations.
Avery Dennison T-1500 Series Engineering Grade Beaded Retro Reflective Film – Green
Face Film: High gloss Urethane with Glass Microspheres
Adhesive: Permanent pressure sensitive
Liner: White Polyethelene Coated Paper StaFlat
Application Surface: Flat surfaces only.
T-1500 meets all other requirements set forth in ASTM D 4956 including Shrinkage, Flexibility, Liner removal, Adhesion, Impact resistance, Specular gloss and Outdoor weathering.
- Omni-Directionality provides consistent performance when mounted in different orientations1
- Designed for long term durability on safety devices worldwide
- Pattern free face allows for clean graphic imaging
- Economical choice for non-critical signs
- Uniform daytime and nighttime visual appearance
- Screen printing
- Thermal transfer
- Thermal die-cut
- Flat bed sign-cut
- Drum roller sign-cut
- Steel rule sign-cut
- Rigid permanent and temporary outdoor signage
- Rigid work zone devices
- Nonessential signage where retro-reflection is necessary
|Dimensions||28 × 4 × 4 in|