A perforated flexible calendered film for use on exterior-mount one-way visual panels.
Avery Dennison MPI 2728 Perforated Window 65/35 – 54 in x 25 yds A001522
Avery Dennison MPI 2728 Perforated Window 65/35 – 54 in x 25 yds A001522. Perforated Window Film 65/35 is a perforated flexible calendered film for use on exterior-mount one-way visual panels. Graphics printed on this material are visible from the front and “invisible” from the back when mounted on windows. HP MPI 2728’s 65.35 perforation pattern provides an open area of 35% allowing for the best possible image quality while still providing a one-way graphic panel. This film is intended for stationary windows.
Face: 7 mil (178 microns) matte calendered
Caliper, adhesive: 1.0mil
Adhesive: Black Removable Acrylic
Liner: 90# StaFlat with clear back laminate
Durability: Up to 3 years (unprinted)
Application Surfaces: Flat, simple curves
Chemical resistance: Resistant to most mild acids, alkalis, and salt solutions.
- One-way visibility for window applications
- 65/35 hole pattern provides better image quality while still allowing one-way visibility
- 1.5 mil hole provides light transmission
- Great image clarity and colour pop
- Provides up to 63% reduction of indoor solar heat gain for window applications
Flat Bed Sign-Cut
Drum Roller Sign-Cut
Steel Rule Die-Cutting
- Stationary Windows
|Dimensions||58 × 5 × 5 in|