A premium quality, ultra-thin, ultra-conformable cast vinyl film.
Avery Dennison DOL 1370Z Luster Overlaminate 60 in x 50 yds A006162
Avery Dennison DOL 1370Z Luster Overlaminate 60 in x 50 yds A006162. Avery Dennison DOL 1370Z Series Clear Cast Vinyl is a premium quality, ultra-thin, ultra-conformable cast vinyl film with a luster finish designed for use as a protective overlaminate film for solvent, UV, latex, and screen print inks. DOL 1370Z Series offers an exceptional value for applications requiring a variety of finishes, providing excellent conformability, abrasion resistance, and durability. DOL 1300Z Series is designed to be used with MPI 1105 SuperCast Series print media.
The ultra-thin 1.3 mil film assures graphics will conform easily, with a choice of finishes ideal for vehicle and fleet applications.
Face: 1.3 mil (32 microns) cast film
Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic (clear)
Liner: 83# Kraft coated one side
Durability: Up to 4 years
Application Surfaces: Flat, Flat with Rivets, Corrugations, Complex Curves (vehicle wraps)
Chemical resistance: Resistant to most mild acids, alkalis, and salt solutions including water. Resists Petroleum Vapors
- Optically clear, luster finish.
- Protects image from scratches.
- Enhances color and depth of image.
- Ultra-conformable face.
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance.
- Extremely smooth & stable liner reduces surface mottle defects and lacquer picks.
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Aids in application of printed graphic.
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance.
- Meets CPSIA standards for limitations on lead and phthalates ASTM E84 Class 1 or A rating.
- Cold overlaminating
- Marine/ Watercraft
- Backlit Signs
- Wall Murals
- POP/ Tradeshow
- Window Graphics
- Outdoor Signage
- Floor Graphics
|Dimensions||64 × 5 × 5 in|