Flexible cast vinyl for applications to flat and curved surfaces.
2 mil PSA Gloss White Cast Vinyl Permanent Adhesive 60 in x 150 ft SOL/WHITECAST/60AR
2 mil PSA Gloss White Cast Vinyl Permanent Adhesive 60 in x 150 ft SOL/WHITECAST/60AR. Gray positionable adhesive. Flexible cast vinyl for applications to flat and curved surfaces. Designed for extended outdoor durability, ideal for automotive and fleet graphics.
• Premium high performance, flexible cast vinyl for application to irregular surfaces.
• Perfect for recreational vehicle, fleet, marine, automotive and architectural signage.
• The textured liner has embossed pattern that produces channels in the adhesive that will help air to escape during application.
• Repositionable adhesive is gray for increased opacity and blockout.
• Compatible with OEM Solvent, Latex & UV Curable Inks
Product Number: SOL/WHITECAST/AR
Adhesive: Repositionable Permanent Gray Acrylic
Film: 2 mil Cast Vinyl
Liner: Air Release 90# Lay Flat
Finish: Gloss Clear
Gloss Level: 80 (avg.) @ 60°
Printing: 7 years – Vertical exposure – Unprinted
Minimum Application Temperature: +55° F (Minimum for Substrate)
Service Temperature Range: 50° F to +225° F
Dimensional Stability: 0.01 in. (48 hrs. @ 150° F) (applied to an aluminum panel)
Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvents and salts.
Typical Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test
• Substrate 24 hrs.
• Stainless Steel 2 lb/in
Manufacturer – Kapco
|Dimensions||65 × 5 × 5 in|